Skip to main content

Outlook 2003 & 2007 Notification Issue

More
17 years 7 months ago #19936 by TheBishop
I'm not interested in the money either; I didn't post because I couldn't think of anything that might help
More
17 years 7 months ago #19939 by ZiPPy
Um, if anybody thinks I am serious, then wow. Of course I'm not going to offer somebody money to fix an issue, I could do that here locally in town if I really wanted too. I was just kidding and trying to get people's attention since I didn't get any responses.

Believe me Sose, I know the beauty of this forum, I have been on the boards for quite some time.

When we start anything cash now , we might not be able to control the trend later which will affect the bases of the formation of this forum

[/quote]
HAHAHAHAHA!!! You've got to be kidding me! Your taking this way to serious. When we start anything cash now???? HAHAHAHA

Well, how do we know if your kidding or not, its online?? Come on people, offering money on the forums? riiiiiiight

Cheers,

ZiPPy

ZiPPy
More
17 years 7 months ago #19940 by ZiPPy
TheBishop,

You are a devoted member, I know your not interested in the money.

Cheers,

ZiPPy

ZiPPy
More
17 years 7 months ago #19941 by Smurf
I was going to suggest plugging in some speakers and then claiming the $50, lol

* only kidding guys *

Wayne Murphy
Firewall.cx Team Member
www.firewall.cx

Now working for a Security Company called Sec-1 Ltd in the UK, for any
Penetration Testing work visit www.sec-1.com or PM me for details.
More
17 years 7 months ago #19946 by TheBishop
Okay Zippy, well you got our attention!
Does the sound itself work okay? If you go into Control Panel and Sound and go to the screen that lets you assign sounds to events then when you choose a sound in the list there is a little 'play' arrow to let you test the sound. If you click the play arrow for one of the basic Windows sounds (e.g. critical stop), does it play? And now how about the sounds you assigned for your Outlook, do they play? I'm just wondering if it's the sound files themselves that you're trying to use for Outlook that are wrong in some way and won't play
More
17 years 7 months ago #19963 by ZiPPy
Wait, you need speakers for the sounds to work? Since when!?! J/K :lol:

TheBishop,

I have gone into Control Panel and tested the sounds, and I can hear all the different sounds that you could apply. I have the Windows XP notify.wav sound currently selected for New Mail Notification. The 'Play Sound' in Microsoft Outlook options is also selected.

Cheers,

ZiPPy

ZiPPy
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds