Skip to main content

Outlook 2003 & 2007 Notification Issue

More
17 years 7 months ago #19737 by ZiPPy
Has anybody had any problems with the mail notification sound in both Outlook 2003 and 2007?

I have checked and made sure the settings are correct in Windows and in Outlook for mail notification sound, but still no luck. I really don't understand what else it could be, I am stumped! :(

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Cheers,

ZiPPy

ZiPPy
More
17 years 7 months ago #19847 by ZiPPy
Replied by ZiPPy on topic HELP PLEASE!
I had a feeling I wasn't going to get any responses.

Okay, how about this...anybody who helps me with this problem and gets it fixed, I'll give you $50USD!! 8) eh? eh? What do you think!?!

Cheers,

ZiPPy

ZiPPy
More
17 years 7 months ago #19859 by sose
hello

Please elucidate more on your problem so that we can have a detaled view of the problem

sose
More
17 years 7 months ago #19861 by sose
the reason why the sound is not coming up might be from the audio settings in the control panel

goto control panel
click sound and audio devices
then sound tab

under program event scroll to mail notification
then sellect windows xp notify me
More
17 years 7 months ago #19905 by ZiPPy
Sose,

That was one of the first things I did, this issue is a little more complicated. As far as details of the problem, I don't see how I can explain it more.

ZiPPy
More
17 years 7 months ago #19929 by sose
Replied by sose on topic Getting Dollars for responses
Zippy said

[quOkay, how about this...anybody who helps me with this problem and gets it fixed, I'll give you $50USD!! Cool eh? eh? What do you think!?!
ote]

The beauty of this forum is that the exchange of knowledge is cashless, so the offer of cash in return for responses is not good thinking at all.When we start anything cash now , we might not be able to control the trend later which will affect the bases of the formation of this forum

I remain
sose[/quote]
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds