Skip to main content

IM Security

More
19 years 7 months ago #6915 by Lindows
IM Security was created by Lindows
Hey Guys,

Greetings to all! I have a quick question, like most of world i use instant messenging. i would like to know if anyone know what program i can purchase to secure the conversation between my partners.

Thanks,

Lindows!

"Change only changes when change isn't prepared to change"
More
19 years 4 months ago #8581 by yoelma
Replied by yoelma on topic Re: IM Security
hey..definitely go for IM Manager by IMlogic, I use this software, and its really perfect. It secures IM conversation, allow you to log all conversations on your network, you can block whatever you want, its really good and very affordable. They call it version 7 because its really easy to use and can be set up in just 7 mouse clicks. If you have any questions about it, please dont hesitate to ask. Regards :)
More
19 years 4 months ago #8583 by Lindows
Replied by Lindows on topic Great
Hey Buddy,

Thanks for the head up i really appreciate it. I'll give the programn a try. My friend told me about IMSecure created by the ZoneAlarm Dynasty. He said its pretty cool.

Lindows

"Success and happiness have something in common, their earned!"
More
19 years 4 months ago #8587 by yoelma
Replied by yoelma on topic Re: IM Security
IMsecure is actually a good program but IM Manager combines IM Management + the job of IM secure. It secures IM's..it is a partner with Symantec so it runs symantec av scan on file transfers, and it allows you to manage ALL IM's on your network.
More
19 years 2 months ago #9182 by aryanrashidi
Replied by aryanrashidi on topic Re: IM Security
:) wow it is really cool buddy
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds