Skip to main content

Need A Graduation Project Idea, Please

More
16 years 8 months ago #24757 by Hana

Hi Everybody,
This is the first time I write here but I read some articles to understand the new technology.
I need your help, please. After 3 weeks I will have my Graduation Project. I need an Idea for it. Something Include a Networking and Security and something useful.
We will work on the project 2 semesters. First semester: Analysis and Design. The second semester: Implementation.

More
16 years 8 months ago #24760 by DaLight
When I was a young lad and had to go through what you're now going through, we were able to pick from a list of available projects. Anyway if that's not the case, you're best choosing a topic that really interests you because you'll need that attachment when the going gets tough.
More
16 years 8 months ago #24764 by Hana

Hi, we have a list of projects but we could give them the idea we want.
So, I wanna something I like, I dont want them to choose something for me I dont like. you know what I mean.

So, Please I need an Idea in Networking

Thanks again.
More
16 years 8 months ago #24765 by skepticals
Well, what do you like?
More
16 years 8 months ago #24766 by Hana
Well, I love Networking. And I think networking with Security it will be useful, right?
More
16 years 8 months ago #24771 by KiLLaBeE
Here's a thought: do a project on something that you don't know much about or that is important to the industry that you are going into. You'll get the benefit of learning something new and enjoying it. I don't recommend doing a project on something that you are familiar with because you won't really learn anything and the research will be boring.
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds