Skip to main content

Reach information!!!!!!

More
19 years 2 months ago #8993 by osibo
Hi alll...
I really enjoyed this site too much, and I would like to knows which web site has some online CCNA exam onl for practices....

I am finishing the CCNA and I would like to get some experience to do the CCNA online exam!!!!!

I apprecite your help as well

Thanks
Oswaldo Bolivar.
CCNA's student
More
19 years 2 months ago #8997 by nske
Replied by nske on topic Re: Reach information!!!!!!
Hello osibo,

Unfortunatelly, as much as I searched, most CCNA exam practice questions are only available either for sale or requiring a non-free subscription. This is quite a shame, it seems everyone wants to make money out of this.. :(

Perhaps we should discuss the idea of composing and making available quizes with theoritical questions and practical problems that cover the material of CCNA and other exams? Of course right now Cisco lab is the top priority, but it sounds like a good idea for the future!

Right now, the few sites I could find, are mostly demos overwhelmed by ads, but you may want to take a look (google for "free ccna practice").
More
19 years 2 months ago #9009 by jaiwardhan
Replied by jaiwardhan on topic Visit Here! :)
As they all the good things in Life are free. There is a site which offers free CCNA practice questions. www.celticrover.com this site offers very detailed practice questions to tingle all your CCNA areas.
I hope it helps ya all . Best of Luck
More
19 years 2 months ago #9010 by nske
Replied by nske on topic Re: Reach information!!!!!!
Great link jaiwardhan, thanks for posting! :)
More
19 years 2 months ago #9167 by osibo
Replied by osibo on topic Re: Reach information!!!!!!
Thanks very much for your help and comments!!!!

I knew about Celtis before, it is a excellents web page for test our CCNA's skill and is has the new CCNA test release!!!!...

I will keep on that thing!!!!

Whether I can reached something I will infor you!!!!

Regards!!!
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds