Skip to main content

Plz help me.

More
18 years 1 month ago #16182 by allenfox
Replied by allenfox on topic Re: Plz help me.
I am much upset I had awfully failed in my cert exam 70-305. I had answered 5 simulation questions but I was in a doubt. This was my first encounter with certification. I feel I should have gone for more practice questions. Has any one passed this exam plz help me to get some good practice questions.
More
18 years 1 month ago #16185 by Smurf
Hi there,

Here is a kewl site for all certification stuff. You will find people post rapidshare links to downloads for various exam material, sometimes you will get CBT's (Computer Based Training) materials appearing.

it-cer.com/forum/

I don't know what the subscription is like because i have not bothered donating, i beleive you get access to an ftp server that some users will use to share material but most of them now use rapidshare or equivelent so its probably not needed.

That forum mainly deals with certifications so you will find a lot of people who can help you.

Cheers

Wayne Murphy
Firewall.cx Team Member
www.firewall.cx

Now working for a Security Company called Sec-1 Ltd in the UK, for any
Penetration Testing work visit www.sec-1.com or PM me for details.
More
18 years 1 month ago #16245 by allenfox
:lol: Thanks for the advice.
More
18 years 3 weeks ago #16477 by shanepaul
Replied by shanepaul on topic Re: Plz help me.
When are your exams? Which study materials are you following?
More
17 years 10 months ago #17807 by allenfox
This time I had 4 simulations and I got three correct, I was using cram sesion preperation tools as well as ucertify simulations.

But the most important part was that I had been following the MS Press books too, to get some definite ideas about the various technologies.
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds