Skip to main content

Cisco is giving me headaches

More
18 years 5 months ago #13868 by Stealth75711
I am taking the cisco academy course through the local junior college in my city i am stressed out by the material i barely made it through subnetting and now i am onto configuring routers any suggestions on how i can absorb all this material without going crazy or dropping out of it?
More
18 years 5 months ago #13870 by Arani
Replied by Arani on topic info
sorry about that, i don't know how you have managed to be in this situation, but instead of lamenting about it, lets make the most of what you have gathered.
you should be having all your notes from your modules. go through them one by one, and if you dont understand something, post a question in the relevant section. this is not exactly where you will get the answers. try the Certification & books forum for all your cisco related queries, or if possible further divide your queries into section which can then be entered into forums like basic concepts, or firewalls , or etc. the forums are a very effective way of gathering useful information and have an understanding of any subject.
regarding subnetting, if you still are facing problems understanding it, i suggest you go through my posts in the following forum:

under basic concepts, there is a thread of posts under "help me how to subnet Class A, B & C".

i am sure it will help you. for other queries, we are all here to assist you
best of luck, dont get too dragged down with all this. there is always a way out. :)

Picking pebbles on the shore of the networking ocean
More
18 years 5 months ago #14104 by kunaltyagi
yes i've read Arani's post over subnetting of A,B,C .... it's really awesome and the best part is that it's damn easy to understand ......

Cheers to u Arani

I'm an artist by living --- my art is my life
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds