Skip to main content

firewall port settings fo the polycom videoconferencesystem

More
17 years 7 months ago #19527 by royal
hiii guys

Any body are using watchguard x500 firewall .if so in that any body are using polycom videoconfrencing system?

i have installed one polycom vsx 5000 video conference system in watchguard x500 firewall network in that video call is happening but iam not able to receive the far end audio and video.far end people are able to receive my audio and video.

if any body are using the polyom videoconferencing in watchguard x500 firewall plz help me to what are the ports to be opne and any settings are required .plz mail me

loka(ROYAL)
lokanadh.reddy@gmail.com
More
17 years 7 months ago #19542 by Elohim
www.polycom.com/common/pw_cmp_updateDocK...s/0,1687,2065,00.pdf

hiii guys

Any body are using watchguard x500 firewall .if so in that any body are using polycom videoconfrencing system?

i have installed one polycom vsx 5000 video conference system in watchguard x500 firewall network in that video call is happening but iam not able to receive the far end audio and video.far end people are able to receive my audio and video.

if any body are using the polyom videoconferencing in watchguard x500 firewall plz help me to what are the ports to be opne and any settings are required .plz mail me

loka(ROYAL)
lokanadh.reddy@gmail.com

Time to create page: 0.119 seconds