Skip to main content

hey i just wandered if you can help

More
18 years 11 months ago #10512 by gohanlaw
hey im new to this type of thing and i go to college and my lechturere says we wont ever be able to hack threw the firewall and i wana proove him wrong but i would like to do it in command prompt if i can can you please tell me how to do it
:D
thanks
Bobby
More
18 years 11 months ago #10517 by nske
Well, even if we assume there was some secret command that you would just type and magically bypass any firewall on your way, it would still be difficult to persuade someone that you are telling a true story and you do not just wish to gain unauthorized entry somewhere. :lol:

However there is no big secret. There are techniques that can potentially be used against flawed firewall configurations to sneak packets (in a limited way of course) and in some rare cases there are also flaws on the firewalls' software code that can be exploited for similar purposes, but they all rely on good understanding and familiarity with networks/firewalls/packet-mangling.

So in other words you'll need to learn how to create something very well before you can detect possible flaws in it -and this is why sites like firewall.cx exist ;)
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds