Skip to main content

Is it possible to 'Proxify' a UDP Port for an Online Game?

More
16 years 1 month ago #26984 by WhenYouCried
Hey guys.

I've been trying all day to try and find a way I can use a proxy on a game called SAMP (San Andreas Multiplayer). I've tried a number of things:

Restarting my router: I don't want it to just change to another one of my IPs, I need it to change to a completely different IP.

VPN: This is really good.. However, I'm really looking for something that can constantly change my entire IP. For example: 123.456.789.00 to 395.853.104.56. VPN servers unfortunatly just stay the same IP. Plus if you want a good VPN you have to pay for them.

Sockscap: Tried to socksify SAMP.exe but it practically just ignores Sockscap like it's not even there. My ping stays exactly the same (aka I can tell the IP hasn't changed). I believe they use a very hidden way of connecting to your internet, so it's hard for programs to proxy the game.

IP changer programs: I find that these types of programs really only change your IP on your internet browser. They don't seem to work for games.

I just need some way of using a proxy to connect, then when I want to change it I simply put in a new proxy and play the game.

I'm not sure if it's possible, but if anyone knows a way of doing it please post. Also, if you're good at finding out how games connect to your internet, feel free to download the SAMP pack from www.sa-mp.com/download.php . This might give you a better understanding of what it is.

Now I was thinking maybe I could proxy a specific something, so I was thinking maybe the game port?

So is there a way I could do this?
More
16 years 1 month ago #27111 by silentko
am not sure if i understand what your trying to do but let me ask you this why do u want to use a proxy to run a game?
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds