Skip to main content

Help me create for schedule with veritas backup exec ver 10

More
17 years 1 week ago #23157 by odyssey
Hi Friend,

Iam NewComer. I have just install veritas backup exec ver 10. I can not create schedule with veritas backup. Tape IBM (5 Media). I created job setup :policy name: monday->friday.
Media sets: Monday, tuesday, webnesday, thursday, Friday và Monthly Media set, Daily Media set.
Devices:All Devices : Backup to disk folder 1, 2, 3
I want shedule : monday --> thursday used:Incremental - using archive bit (reset archive bit) and friday used: ( Full Backup files - using archive bit (reset archive bit).
Pls help me. Thank you very murch.
David
More
17 years 1 week ago #23161 by odyssey
Please, Help me..hic..hic .
More
17 years 1 week ago #23168 by skepticals
What exactly is the problem? Why can't you get it to work?
More
17 years 1 week ago #23182 by odyssey
I don't know, Pls help me.
More
17 years 1 week ago #23183 by TheBishop
You'll have to give us a little more to go on than that odyssey or we won't be able to help you very much.
If your issue is that you have tried to set up the schedule you want but have received some sort of error or problem in doing so then please tell us in detail what you did/tried to do and what errors you received.
The other possibility is that you don't actually know how to do what you are trying to achieve. That's no crime (we all learn new things), but if that is the case then please say so. Bear in mind though that unless we have someone on the forums who is familiar with your software and situation then we may not be able to help you. You might be better reading the product manuals, searching the manufacturer's website for guidance, getting some training or placing a call under your support contract if you have one
More
17 years 1 week ago #23189 by skepticals
That's what I was getting at too, Bishop. I'm not sure if he needs the instruction manual or help troubleshooting a specific problem. If he needs specific step-by-step instructions, I would suggest searching the web for in-depth documentation.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds