Skip to main content

Draytek

More
19 years 1 week ago #10124 by ACannaos
Draytek was created by ACannaos
Hi :) ,

i'm interested about Draytek products (vigor 2600/vigor 2900)

so please share your experiences i need some hints on vpn and firewalling features.

Thank's

Andrea
More
19 years 1 week ago #10126 by DaLight
Replied by DaLight on topic Re: Draytek
I've installed the Vigor 2600+ in three different locations and it's a fantastic piece of kit. The 2900 is basically the same device but without the ADSL modem.

The device has full VPN termination capabilities (IPSec, PPTP) up to 16 tunnels. It of course supports VPN pass-through.

It's also got a solid firewall. syslog monitoring and content filtering. If you need any more info, let us know.
More
19 years 4 days ago #10150 by TheBishop
Replied by TheBishop on topic Draytek
I've got two 2900s installed after being introduced to the kit by Dalight. For VPN applications it's easy to set up and maintain, and basically does what it says on the tin. They are also excellent value for what they do
More
19 years 4 days ago #10160 by Rockape
Replied by Rockape on topic Re: Draytek
So,

I have Dalight to blame for the new toys here. The bishop is quite an expert on these boxes, has he has tested and installed them on our site. And, trained me on the basics!!
More
19 years 4 days ago #10182 by DaLight
Replied by DaLight on topic Re: Draytek
Sorry Rockape :) :)
More
19 years 3 days ago #10214 by Rockape
Replied by Rockape on topic Re: Draytek
Dalight,

Never mind, it is always good to learn new things. Stops your brain cells from dying off. Although I believe the bishop said they die off as you get older anyway. So, I guess I should make the most of things before it is too late :lol:
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds