Skip to main content

I am much sad, plz just help me

More
18 years 3 months ago #15283 by robertkatz
I am getting baffled where to get some good study notes that will help me to prepare well for my A+cert exam. Your help will be much appreciated.
More
18 years 3 months ago #15286 by Chris
Robert,

I sat for both A+ exams using the book I purchased as the only resource and it proved enough to get the job done.

The 'extra' information or resources required for these exams are limited and a good book will help cover all the material you need to know.

The book I used were the Exam Cram 2 Series. Check them out in our book review sections as they are likely to be the only resource you need!

Cheers,

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
18 years 2 months ago #15654 by robertkatz
Thanks you have just lessened my ongoing confusion. I will surely buy that book.
More
18 years 2 months ago #15657 by KiLLaBeE
Just note that the A+ 2003 exam objectives and layout will updated in the third quarter of this year: certification.comptia.org/a/New_A.aspx

The current offering will expire at the end of this year, and from my understanding, you have to have both 2003 exam portions completed by then (Software and Hardware), or else you have to start over with the 2006 model, which isn't divided into Software and Hardware like the 2003 model.

I would probably suggest waiting for the 2006 offering to come.
More
18 years 2 months ago #15748 by shanepaul
Just follow this link and you will get some good practice questions as well as study notes for your cert exam. This will surely help you to pass yr exams. www.ucertify.com
More
18 years 1 month ago #15784 by Brandonh
Replied by Brandonh on topic Comptia A+
I have found out that the best resources are the books that have the Comptia logo on it. Also if you go to their website under the Comptia A+ certification you will see a link for sudy materials which they reccomend you use. Other tips that i have are to take your time and dont rush it and depending on how much experience you have before you started studying for it you may require a longer time fram than others. I studied for about a month for both tests before i took them and passed. However ive been studying the Network+ for about 2 months now. I think it just depends on what you know but I wouldnt get any book that didnt have the Comptia logo on it. Also follow the exam objectives that Comptia has on their website. I suggest you download them and print them out and go over and over them till you know all your objectives.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds