Skip to main content

IPCop 1.4.13 And Urlfilter Add-on

More
17 years 6 months ago #20074 by thanast
Hello,

I have setup on a pc the IPCop Version 1.4.13 and the Advanced Proxy 2.0.4. Then i setup the Url Filter 1.8.1 but when i push any button about save or save and restart i get the following error :

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, root@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Need to do anything special after the setup for the urlfilter. urlfilter can work with ipcop 1.4.13??? Any help???
More
17 years 6 months ago #20096 by DaLight
Url Filter 1.8.1 should work fine with Advanced Proxy 2.0.4 on IPCop Version 1.4.13. I've got this setup running on my box. What settings did you alter on the Urlfilter setup page?
More
17 years 6 months ago #20111 by thanast
i have make no changes because every time i press save or save & reboot it gives me the above error. Should i change something????
More
17 years 6 months ago #20114 by DaLight
If you have not made any changes, why are you asking it to "save"?
More
17 years 6 months ago #20127 by thanast
I want to select
Block categories, Custom blacklist and i want to save the chages at the Block page settings and maybe i want to change the advance setting but when i check a block category and i press save i get the internal error. have you tried with the 1.4.13???
More
17 years 6 months ago #20128 by DaLight
I have it running with 1.4.13. Which category did you try to block?
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds